Friday, December 5, 2008

Today is weigh in Day





Its Friday, a week since the last time I stood on the freakin scale.....






I have stepped up the free weights and a lit more speed on the treadmill so I am afraid the muscle will make the numbers HUGE...Large...BIG....Ginormous..........






If it does go that way my little pea sized brain should be happy...its muscle after all, and muscle burns fat..................................But I still get all stressed and tensed up when the dial goes past






my currently maintained weight. Which is big, but lighter than I have weighed in 20 some years..


( took me a moment, a hard moment to remember my eldest is 20....aggghhhh that makes me older, and older woman, mature wise woman, a cougar, a pre middle aging woman..)


Anyway...back to the rant.........I weigh less now than I did when I was 18..........


BUT WHY, WHY, do I feel bigger..........like a sloth.....a chubby sloth with a cute pixie haircut, a cool job, and lots of friends..................why!!!!!!!!!!!!!......The only time I feel fit, strong, and sexy is when I am sweating on the treadmill, or closing in on the last of my laps in the pool................Otherwise


its jiggle wiggle, ooopppsss hold those belly muscles tight............


My uniform pants still fit after the time off post surgery...that was a good thing.....


I was so scared I would pack some pounds off during recovery..................................





Well frick.......I know its another day...another day to get it right.....


Eat good foods......exercise....smile to the freaking world, then come home a go to bed....


One sweet thing is my man is coming for a visit............we have been dating three years..


he loved me fat and he loves me now...medium fat......lol........


He is my rock....my calming man....he can bring me down from a full out rant and help me see


the good in the bad...............he can kick the soap box out from under me and catch me and say "Its okay".................


I Love him................

Possible adult attention deficit: see below image

wow.....talk about short attention span......from my big weigh in to my love in a few seconds flat...

1 comment:

Agnes Mildew said...

I think you look great. Jolly, vivacious, full of fun. Being thin won't ever change that!