Saturday, January 31, 2009

last nights dream

Last night I dreamt I had a baby...( I am to old for that in real time)
I had taken the baby home and realized I had no diapers or clothes for the wee one....
I found and old Guess purse in my closet....(A big one that is real)
to use as a diaper bag and off I went to walmart to shop for the necessities...


this dream was bizarre, and felt so very real....I had self doubt in the dream...
I wondered how can I be so stupid as not to have clothing and diapers for my new baby...........

I was relieved when I woke up as me....

2 comments:

AnaBullshit said...

Nothing ever scares me as much as a pregnancy dream. I don't know why that is...maybe its all the people who notice and rush to help me and make sure i'm comfortable. I relate to your wake-up relief!!! :)

Gem!! said...

Go to www.dreammoods.com
Very informative.
I always look my dreams up on this - absolutely correct.