Wednesday, January 21, 2009


I am sick of strangers commenting on my weight......
I live in a smallish town and strangers say the dumbest things.....
I wanted to spit on this lady in the post office....
My back was to her sorting my mail and she exclaimed very loudly.."so how much weight have you lost?".....aggghhhh........I don't even know her....
I ignored, and she asked again....finally I turned around and asked if she was talking to me......
Her remark..."Yeah, how much weight have you lost".....
I wonder how this could be her business???.......How???

I replied by stating "I don't know, I don't weigh"....
A lie, I know....but that woman doesn't need to know that........
I then turned my back to her and walked out......

I don't walk up to strangers and ask "How much weight have you gained?"....
I think its rude and they should mind there own fucking business..........
(excuse my french......)
If it was a friend or loved one I would answer appropriately , but some busy body fish face has no right to intrude in my space and ask personal questions.........

My work outs have been going well.....I increased my reps in everything and I am starting to see new results...........I am training for my first 10 km run that will take place in May....Mothers day to be exact......last year I did the five Km with no trouble so I figure the 10km will be more of a challenge.....
I know I have to eat to be strong and put on muscle...its so hard sometimes......
I didnt b/p for almost a week and ate very healthy...today, not so good.........
Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: