Friday, February 27, 2009


Waiting...
sometimes the waiting, the anticipation is more enjoyable than the actual day. (Event,goal,etc.)
Christmas for example.......I love the planning, the details, the build up, and then oooopppsss there it is....what a let down....
A goal weight........The projecting, the working, the dreaming of how it will feel, and then ooooooppppps there it is......Just another day...........
Raising your babies.....dreaming of them being grown.......yeah you guessed...oooops there it is.................grown children and a very empty nest..............
Your wedding.....all that planning...its just sick and then ooopps there it is.....

I think what I am slowly discovering is not to put so much emphasis on the future...
live in the day that is TODAY.........

I have a big party tonight and I have been planning for a few weeks what I will wear,
how much I will eat the day of the party, what I will weigh as I dance the night away, and today is the day and I am already disappointed.....I liked the wait...the planning...............you don't actually have to be with the people when thinking about the party......you don't have to actually be dressed and prettied up when planning for the party..............aggghhhh...now its here and I have to go.....

No comments: