Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ms. Fitness on T.V.













AHHHH my mouth hung open as I watched Ms Fitness on some sports channel...................


I want to hold up my entire weight with one hand.......


At the moment if I was to try I am sure my radius, ulna, and maybe even humerus would snap into a million pieces.......(giggle at the visual I just got)............


But WOW....I want to be able to do that......


I am fit.....strong, yes.......but I think I may want to take it to another level.......


I do not want to be built like a man...( I like having boobs).....but the strength these women demonstrated excited me.........


Yesterday I spiced up my work out.....a wee bit more with the weights........a stop at the lat pull,


and yes...I am on my way..........


This morning it hurts to type........owwweee........it really hurts.....I am off to the pool in a few minutes and perhaps will have to make a pit stop in the hot tub before i do my laps....and yes, after my laps as well...........wish me luck...........


.


No comments: