Tuesday, June 9, 2009

pic is at my daughters grade 7 overnight camp out
My ab muscles are killing me....on ab day they swell after exercise, but the next morning.......wow they feel tight and strong.....

Tonight is boot camp...another killer...I thought my legs were in shape....apparently I had been missing numerous muscles that the work out makes me painfully aware of......

The scale is a bitch.....I know I am putting on muscle and its heavier than fat, but the anxiety is awful when it reads *fat*.............

A co worker and I registered for a 10 km in July...it will be my first....I am comfortable with the 5km, and barely sweat so its time to challenge myself and make things harder.

My stroke in the pool feels strong......I love the feeling of gliding through the water....nothing in the world beats that.......

Soon my daughter will start summer holidays....I love it when a child can kick back and enjoy.....she loves tennis so I must make time to go and hit the ball with her.
She also loves to read (just like her mother) so I need to renew our library cards
and make sure she has access to all the books in the world.......

I am truly blessed and grateful for this life I have been given

No comments: