Friday, March 6, 2009

Today at 11:30 I go with my union rep. to view, and copy my personnel file at work.
My boss told me on Wednesday, over the phone he had copied posts I made on face book and put them in my work performance file.

I was shocked, very angry, and would like to nail his small set of balls to an old fence and leave him to rot.

I feel like I am in the movie BIG BROTHER....

I reviewed said posts, and I am comfortable that what I wrote was truth and can be backed up will mounds of paper work collected by our union.

My boss is not a friend on FB, so now I have deleted all those I figure may have lead him to my posts. This has made me rather Paranoid....not a cool feeling.

My boss deserves no respect......
He gets no respect....
From any of my fellow co workers....

On the phone he says, and I state.... "I am mad at you".....
I reply "why"
Boss wimpers "because of posts you made on facebook"....
I calmly ask...."which ones".........
He stutters...."The ones about male EMT's being paid more than female EMT"s, and the "old boys club".....
I laughed (nervously)...and replied.."Anything I wrote is true, and in no way slanderous"............
He became silent.....(his we brain must have recalled the human rights inquiry that was made against our fine little county about the gender inequality.......They settled it and hoped it would never come up again...( forced by our Union to settle)

Today is going to be important in my world....

No comments: